§1 - Conclusion of a contract
(1) The contract is only concluded by clicking the "Buy" button.
(2) In this case, the sales contract between the customer and Voucher.City closed. Here and in the following referred to as VC.
(3) VC generally only acts as an agent for vouchers, coupons, codes and / or cards.
§2 - Registration in the Voucher.City online shop
(1) Customers of the VC online shop are obliged to provide truthful data when registering.
(2) Registration with a "trash mail" is not permitted. Users will be blocked immediately if they are ignored.
(3) Multiple registrations are not permitted. Users will be blocked immediately if they are ignored.
§3 - Exchange and return
(1) It is not possible to exchange or return virtual goods after clicking the "Buy" button.
(2) Exchange and return of "non-virtual goods" are possible within 14 days of purchase.
§4 - prices and delivery
(1) All prices on VC include statutory sales tax and other price components.
(2) Virtual goods are generally sent to the customer by email.
(3) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, virtual articles on VC are sent to the customer immediately.
§5 - Copyright
(1) All articles and product names provided on VC, including those of partners and suppliers, are registered trademarks of the respective company / rights holder.
By registering on Voucher.City, the customer agrees to be informed about news. The revocation is possible at any time by email.
Disclaimer of liability
Liability for content
The contents of our pages were created with great care. For the correctness, completeness and topicality however, we cannot accept any liability for the content. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general law in accordance with Section 7 (1) of the German Telemedia Act. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, as a service provider, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which we become aware of a specific legal violation. As soon as we become aware of such legal violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external third party websites, over whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot accept any liability for this third-party content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time they were linked. No illegal content was found at the time the link was created. A permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.